- https://www.ifcmarkets.eu Analytics
- Market Data
- https://www.ifcmarkets.eu/market-data/personal-instrument-pci-prices Synthetic Instruments Prices
Live Synthetic Instruments Prices
Live synthetic instruments (technical name Personal Composite Instruments PCI) quotes allow traders to follow the rate changes of these instruments created by IFCM analysts. The table below provides information on live PCI quotes: instrument name, open price, live price, chart, etc.
|Instrument||Name||Open price||Today, max.||Today, min.||Live Price||Change, daily||Chart|
|&AUD_Index||AUD Currency Index||---||---||---||---||---|
|&BRENT/NOK||Brent Norwegian Krone||---||---||---||---||---|
|&BRENT/RUB||Brent vs Ruble||---||---||---||---||---|
|&BRENT/WTI||WTI Brent Crude||---||---||---||---||---|
Search instrument, Name or TypeSorry, no results were found
Trade PCI and take full advantages of trading your own instruments with IFC Markets
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - GeWorko Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using GeWorko Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our PCI Library.
- Along with usual precious metals we offer unique Gold Instruments where Gold is quoted against Silver, Oil and S&P 500 Index.
Trade 500+ instruments from Forex & CFD Markets
Top PCI Gainers & Losers-Today
PCI leaders per day
PCI losers per day
Portfolio Trading (available only on Online Trading Platform NetTradeX)
Besides standard Index trading, you can expand the range of your trading instruments adding the tradable Indices into a portfolio through GeWorko Method. With GeWorko Method you will be able to:
- create unlimited amount of own trading instruments
- trade one portfolio against another
TRY FREE DEMO
Each portfolio can be formed using currencies, single stocks or stock indices, precious metals, commodity futures and other financial products to suit best investor's needs and preferences.